Old Map of the Aberdare Girls School site in 1885
The Image was produced from the www.old-maps.co.uk service with permission of Landmark
Information Group Ltd.
and the Ordnance Survey
Better resolution maps of this and all other areas of the country may be found on
the National Library of Scotland website.
The field on which the Girls’ Intermediate School was built in 1913, had previously
hosted the National Eisteddfod of Wales in 1885.
To return to previous page use ALT/← or Browser Back button